From:
Pat Baby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 08:10:09 -0800
Today I am going out to the pasture on my daughters property and dig a
final place for my Dweezil to rest his little body.

He went to sleep yesterday and did not wake up.  Dweez has been living
with insulinoma for the past 9 months or so and just got too tired to
fight anymore.

In '96 I was living in Atlanta and Juliana and I saw the ad in the paper
for "angora" ferrets.  We thought this is a bunch of bull, let's go have
a look.  I had ferrets for many years and had never seen anything as
funny as this little, seven week old, dark grey, wild man, from Sweden
bouncing off the end of the counter.  To make a long story short, he
has been sharing my life ever since.  He has always gotten along with
everyone and never even so much as nipped.  The last year or so him and
Dixie have been room mates, the others are just too busy for them.

He won't be alone when he gets to the bridge, Ziggy, Scooter, Taz, Max,
Pepsi, Flye, Salty Dog, Butler, Suzy and Lennie will be eager to share
all the stories from home.

Good bye little wild man we are going to miss you so much.
Pat