From:
For Linda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2008 21:09:22 -0600
Hello,

With permission from Bill to post this on FML.

My name is Buffie and I have been a ferret owner for 12 years. My Aunt,
Linda, is a breast cancer survivor of 22 years. Just recently it came
back again with a tumor on her spine and spots in her bones. She has a
Catastrophic insurance policy that will not pay for anything pertaining
to her cancer and she is not old enuff to be on medicare for at least
another year. I'm going to do a fundraiser for her, but she knows
nothing about it. I'm hoping that this fundraiser will be a great
success and help her pay some of her mounting bills.

The fundraiser will start on Jan 13, 2009, the day of my Aunt's
birthday and last for one month. So you will have plenty of time to
look over the gifts.

We are looking for donated gifts and if anyone would like to donate a
nice little gift for the fundraiser to help raise money, it would be
very much appreciated. It can be a ferret item or non ferret item.

If you have anything that you would like to donate, please take a
picture of the item, send it to me along with a description and I will
add it to the fundraising site.

If you don't have anything to donate, please wait until I send out the
fundraiser letter, with the site, where you can buy tickets to win some
of the great gifts.

Those of you that would prefer to just send a money donation; all of
the details will be listed on the fundraising site on January 13,
2009.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask at this email
address. [log in to unmask]

Thank you so much,
Buffie