From:
Debbie Bassaraba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 15:51:50 -0700
Hi Again, This is Deb from Ferret Friends again.  I am new at selling on
e-bay and I guess some people were having trouble by locating the items
by item number only.  Anyway, I put the whole address is so that you can
copy and paste it into the browser.  Or you can just look up the items by
putting in the item number or my sellers I D "iluvtab5".  Remember ALL
proceeds will go the Ferret Friends Ferret Shelter in Tucson , Arizona.
We have several ferrets that need vet attention and anyone associated
with a shelter knows the expense of keeping a shelter going.  Right now
we have a waiting list for ferrets that want to come into our shelter but
are full.  Please consider some of these items.  I will be putting more
up depending upon how well we sell these.  If you are in the Phoenix or
Tucson Area please consider contacting Carol Owens and adopting a ferret
Carols address is [log in to unmask]

Ferret Tunnel Collapsible about 12 inches long Item 7716574372
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7716574372

Ferret Back Pack (the picture does not do this item justice) it is really
a nice way to transport your ferrets Very clean and looks very comfy.
Item 7716562358
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7716562358

Vintage Fan   Item # 6213964707
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6213964704

Please consider bidding and/or viewing the items.

Thanks,
Deb