From:
A happy guy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 1995 14:10:19 -0500
I am happy to to let you know that the first night with the FCS I had
about 10 people from the FML chatting with me! Everything worked great, and
we were all talking ferrets and looking at ferret pictures.

I still want more people to know about it, so here is the URL again!

http://erau.db.erau.edu:80/~erikssol/fcs/chat.html

All you need to try out the FCS is a web browser like Netscape or simular.

It is my hope that we will soon have meetings on the FCS discussing
different ferret topics.  Email me what you would like to talk about, and I
will set up a schedule of when to meet, and what the topic of our discussion
will be.  I will post the schedule here on the FML.

Lars Eriksson       email: [log in to unmask]