From:
Dave Sweet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 1997 21:02:30 -0400
HI all been a while since I posted but been reading all the lists ...Just
had to tell you about my ferret Sniffer..seems she is a strange one..to all
I've told...

When she is let out of her cage for her daily run..she has never meesed on
the floor..I leave her cage door open and when she has to go she goes back
into her cage and uses her corner litterpan... When she is in the kitchen
which isn't far form her cage either..I have a small open apartment..she
will go on my dogs papers {I have a Peke who is trained to use papers that
are on a lid of a under the bed sweater box} I didn't rain her to do
this..she did it naturally.  My other ferret I had in the past did that
also..{going to her cage} until I got a DEW who didn't do it and taught my
other bad habits.

When Sniffer is in her cage she does miss once in a while by instead of
going to the back of the corner pan she goes to the side..oh well can't be
perfect all the time!

Melanie and Sniffer