From:
Corynne dejong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 14:08:41 EDT
My baby Beau went missing Wednesday night.  I don't know if anybody lives
in the Seattle/Renton area, but I figure it can't hurt to get the message
out.  My husband's friend was over wednesday night and when he left he
didn't look & Beau got out.  We have tried everything I can think of.  I
called all the shelters, vets, and pet stores in our area.  I talked to
all of our neighbors.  We put up signs.  I'm thinking of putting an ad in
the paper and putting signs up at local grocery stores too.  If anybody
hears about him could you please contact me?  He didn't have any collar
on, he's a silver mitt with white bib, feet, tip of tail, ears ect. and a
white spot between his shoulder blades.  He has a black nose.  He's very
friendly and when he got out he looked really healthy, I don't know how
he looks now.  He's only a year old!  We miss him so much!  I'd send a
picture, but I don't know if I can with this list.  Thanks for listening!

Corynne