From:
Kevin & Julie Groninga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 16:08:59 -0700
Hey gang!  We wanted to let everyone know that we have another adorable
fuzzy in search of a new home and family to call her own.

Brittany is 3 years old and until recently was one of the jills in our
breeding program.  She's had four small litters in the past and in all
cases she was an awesome mother.  She's very sweet and gentle, but VERY
energetic.  (Type A personality!)  About 3 months ago we noticed that
she was coming back into season again and since she just recently had a
litter, we decided it would be best to put her with Alex our vasectomized
hob and allow her a bit of a break instead of getting pregnant again.
Well, after being in with Alex on at least two occasions of three days
each, we noticed her swelling was not going down.  Not wanting her to
develop aplastic anemia, we took her to see our vet Dr. Svoboda.  What he
found were small cists on her uterus.  So, being responsible breeders, we
felt it best to have her spayed and allow her to enjoy the rest of her
life in the lap of luxury and being spoiled rotten.  No sense in breeding
any pet that is not 100% healthy!

So we're now looking for a great 'forever' home for her.  Someone that
possibly already has other 'adult' fuzzies for her to play with and
someone who can appreciate her energy and youthful exuberance.  She's
very sweet and definitely not a nipper.  She's also very well litter box
trained and 'tolerates' bath time.  We think she would be good with other
pets and other ferrets, but possibly not with children as she is a bit
hyperactive.  Of course much depends on the family and what 'type' of
ferret they're looking for.  We think that Brittany will offer the right
family years of joy!

If you'd be interested in adopting Brittany or learning more about her,
please give us a call at: (602)547-0031.

I will be posting photos of her, but at the moment my digital video
camera is busy taping Miss Mittens and her litter of 9 wee ones that
arrived last night!  More about that in the next e-mail.  (HINT: remember
what we mentioned about 'Thats My Baby' on Animal Planet?)

West Valley Wuzzles! Ferret Breeding
Operators: Kevin & Julie Groninga
http://www.wuzzles.com/ferrets/
mailto:[log in to unmask]