From:
Sandy E Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 1996 21:35:08 EDT
Today I recieved a beautiful card and some pictures from some very special
friends I met here on the FML.  There are no words to express my gratitude
and love.  I'll simply say 'thanks' for now.  Please know that I mean so
much more than that.

I've also received many encouraging and loving e-mails - more than I can
ever respond to.  I say 'thank you again'.

Now I must go away for a time.  Keeping up with the mail has become a
burden.  My body is starting to fail me in ways that I never expected it to -
all of it debilitating, none of it life threatening in the near future.  I'm
glad that I've been able to bring smiles and, sometimes an inspiring
thought, to so many folks.  Now I must do the same for myself.  My spirit
has become sad; my heart very heavy.  I need to take the time to find and
accept the healing that is within me - placed there by the Great Spirit.

I will not unsubscribe from the FML; will try to read it when I can.  Only
my God knows when I'll feel better about things.  I will be back but do not
know wheteher it will be in a few days or whenever.

In the meantime, I thank you for your love and appreciation for my feeble
efforts to bring joy into a sad world.  I apologize for being so cranky
lately.  It's recognizing this bad thing within myself that has led me to
decide to withdraw for a time and seek a healing for my spirit.  I thank you
for your love and understanding.  You folks who love critters are the best
folks who walk this earth.

Sincerely,

Michael (Paw Paw)