From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 22:14:37 -0500
Sorry about the long absence.  I went home (CaCaLand) to see my Mom who has
been ill.  Between that, my injured knee and a need to work some overtime
to pay for a daughter's wedding, I somehow managed to get nearly 400 emails
backed up.  I will get to them as soon as possible.  In the meantime, I
would like to thank the dozens of people who wrote, postcarded, webcarded,
emailed and phoned to express their condolences regarding the passing of
Apollo.  Thank you, the comments meant a lot to me.  More than one brought
a tear to my eye.  Well, a manly tear.  Like what a Klingon would have.
No sissy tears, no sir!  Thanks again.

Bob C and 17 MO' Manly Weepers (Missing Apollo)