From:
Jennifer Hoh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 1996 00:01:38 -0400
Interesting doings here--I believe I have uncovered an FML plot to
infiltrate the bovine community and make cow-tipping easier.  They have
started a cross-breeding program at Marshall-Farms.  My empirical evidence
for this is:

1) I have a 26 week old kit from Marshall Farms weighing in at 3-1/2 pounds.
   Clearly this is a calf, not a kit.

2) said youngster does not like raisins, fruit, tipping over drinks, meat,
   nutrical, ferretone, cheese, or CHOCOLATE.  Also does not get into
   trouble very often.  Clearly not a ferret.

3) said youngster DOES like, bread, flour, cereal (without the milk), pasta,
   and recently ate his way into a box of rolled oats.

I'm telling you, he's a cow.  I know it.  He may look like a ferret, and OK,
he does dance like a ferret, But the bovine characteristics cannot be denied.

Please be on the lookout for other hybrids.  I'm sure this must be an
international plot...

Jen

PS--on a really weird note, he also likes PHOTOGRAPHS.  He stole several
albums, took the photos out and chewed all around the edges (not just
pictures of the other ferrets, either...).  This is the only thing he's
destroyed in my house.  Heck, he didn't even dig up the plants.  I haven't
figured this one out.  Any ideas?  Anyone else have this problem?  (Yes, I
did put all pictures out of reach, and have been watching him closely for
signs of toxicity from any remaining chemicals.  But, like most cows, he
seems to have a cast-iron stomach as well.)

JH