From:
Julie Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2006 13:00:34 EDT
I know everyone here is thinking another ferret group???  This is not
just any ferret group.  Vicki Montgomery Tricks and Treats Rescue has
started this group about Ferret Care.  There is a lot of miss-informing
about what is right and wrong to give your ferret or how to treat them.
A lot of us have concerns and questions about what is right and what is
wrong.

Here,that is what we discuss, there is a lot of knowledgable people that
have been involved with ferrets for many years, some are ferret rescues
or shelters, some study herbal remedies.  There is a lot of knowledge to
share and learn.

We all love our babies and want what is best for them but dont always
have the answers.

I would like to invite you to join to help in the learning experience:

Hope to see you there.

julie (crazyferretmom)

Julie & 13  fuzzbutts
In memory of Sidney & Slinky

To live and not to breathe, is to die in tragedy!!

Please  check out my affordable, awesome bedding
<http://the1ferretschoice.bravehost.com/index.html>
 or
<http://funnyfuzzyweasels.no-ip.info/JuliesWebPage/JuliesPage1.htm>