From:
John McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 May 1997 13:28:38 -0400
Hi there,

I was just wondering if any1 has ever though about taking thier ferrets on a
bike ride with them?  I wanted to but a basket and attack their harness to
the bascket so they couln not jump out.  Has any1 ever tried it ?  My 3
fuzzies love to go ou t and play , and they are always climbing on my bike
so i thought maybe this was a good idea?  Any imput good/bad would help me
make my desision .

Well little rebel still loves the taste of my feet/ankles and the bitter
apple seems to make it more of a challenge to him.  The more I put on the
higher up my leg he goes.  It is pretty funny but I dont want others to get
hurt(guest that come to visit).I know he is just 10 weeks and teething but
he attacks every thing that moves!  My 10 year old cat spooky,who hates any1
and every thing , will hit bite smack all animals who try to come close to
her.  Well Rebel ran up to her and chomped down on her tail.  It was soooo
funny( to us), spooky chased down Rebel.  But Rebel is faster and was able
to hide in my dresser.  what a site to see.

Last night I had the ferrets running around the appt.  I had to go out for a
little bit so i left them to play with my husband.  Well they fell asleep in
thier cage and he thought that the cage was locked.NOT!!  he left and came
to get me and when we returned, we found a box of honey comb cereal spread
from one end of the house to the other.  What a mess!!  I went to the cage
to find them all sleeping like nothing hapened.  So I left them sleeping and
went to clean up.  Not 2 minutes later here comes Nosey,Trouble and Rebel.
They thought the whole thing was funny.  They started "dancing" and"
Doooking"all over the mess.  It was almost as if they were saying look ma!
look what we did while you were gone.

You just got to love em!!! I know we do !

Sherri
and the threesome