From:
otoniel cruz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 02:58:50 +0000
Hello there I need some help of you my Ferret loving friends I have 3
ferrets and I have to move to Puerto Rico due to a family emergency (my
mom get sick)and when I get here I find out that the ferret are ilegal
aroud here becase they said that the could be dangerous to the enviroment
here and that they have rabiie on them if any one in Puerto Rico have
ferrest and could help me out or you people could help me with cientific
information I would apreciate it thanks

Otoniel Cruz