From:
"POSEN, DAYNA (MAN)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 13:55:57 -0600
I have asked this question before and only received two replies.  I need
a ferret knowledgeable vet around Marquette, MI and also need a person
who is willing to ferret sit in my home every once in awhile when I move
to Marquette.  I received one response that I will use, but it is always
nice to have someone to fall back on.

About the age thing.  I am a 19 year old college student that has a
savings account for my Gonzo.  I currently have $1,500 for emergencies
only.  I worked hard to be able to this for my ferret.  This money is
not used for shots, exams, or other routine vet care.  I am not trying
to glorify myself, just letting you all know how it is.  I know many
irresponsible people and I also know many responsible people.  One good
thing about adopting out to a younger person is that they have energy to
keep up with the fur-balls.  Let's drop the age thing.

I also would appreciate suggestions on where to find good pictures of
ferrets for a tattoo.  I just want a silhouette in black.  Any ideas?

Dayna & Gonzo