From:
Roger Vaughn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 10:20:21 -0500
The Ferret Store sells both Mazuri and Totally Ferret.  Having it
delivered to your door is even more convenient than driving to the
pet store. :-)  Visit them at www.ferretstore.com.

Did your vet say anything specific about 8-in-1?  Did they mention
Ultimate vs.  Ultra?  The ingredients list for the Ultimate looks
like one of the better foods - but we can't tell from the labels what
*quality* of ingredients goes into them.

Don't apologize for sharing your opinions (except negative opinions about
other members) especially if you have evidence to back them up.  Every bit
of knowledge helps.  Especially about these foods - we all know little
more than the ingredients lists for them, so any additional information
we can learn, good or bad, helps us all.

Roger
Digger, Bear, Fox and Sniffles