From:
Jennifer H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 07:01:27 -0700
Hi everyone -

It has been a long, lone time since I posted :)  I have not been overly
involved in the rescue world for the past year or so, but was contacted
by an old friend who has taken in a few more ferrets than she can handle.
She has asked my help in placing 2-3 of the young, adoptable kids.  I
have met all 3 she is considering, all are healthy and fun loving, 1 is
a little terror on wheels ;)

She needs to definitely place:

15 mo DEW female - very outgoing little lass, friendly, no nipping,
but does love to chase feet

3 y/o Sable boy - Very loving and sweet.  Nice size (solid) and
incredible coat.  Loves to be cuddled and held, loves people and
attention.  Had trouble adapting to other ferrets when he came in.
Gets along quite well with the little girl above.  Is currently
caged with 4 others, but will get into a scuffle time to time.

18 m/o albino boy - Big lug of a ferret.  I would take him myself if my
group was not so elderly and sick.  Fun and active, but quite mellow for
such a young ferret.

If anyone is interested in adoption, let me know.  All have come from
rescue situations, but have great dispositions and very friendly.  I am
playing the middle man as this person wishes to remain unknown due to
the tendenancy to flame and such.  Please try to control yourself, this
is a wonderful person who is on a limited income who has done much to
help with ferrets in need, but she has become a bit overwhelmed with
costs and caring for many aging ferrets.

I am close to Philadelphia.  A home visit and vet reference will be
required.  She did not ask, but I would love to see adopters make a
donation of their choice to the care of her existing rescues.  I know I
have paid towards her vet bill several times to help her with surgeries
and such.

Jen and Gang