From:
MarcusTodd Hash <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 03:22:10 -0500
I'm working on a story about ferrets for a magazine writing class at the
University of Kentucky.  I have a number of sources (pet shops, breeders,
vets) for the story, but now I need some material from actual ferret owners.

If anyone would be interested in talking to me about their furries, I'd love
to include you in the story.  It can be on the phone (on my bill, of course)
or through email if that's more convenient

Thanks,
todd hash