From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 15:35:35 -0500
we just received a note from new agent Phoenix asking:
>What is FLO??
so I think it is time to review the tactics of this important organization.

FLO is Ferret Liberation Organization, we are a crack team of fuzzies who
get into everything and have important missions.

For example, one time when our human took Merlin and Prince Charming to
visit uncle Bill, they found a way to get over the barrier and inside the
wall.  Merlin had to come out for a nap, but Prince Charming found a sleepy
spot inside the wall and created total chaos among the humans.

Merlin likes to dig up plants and the bathtub drain, and Ralph infiltrates
the kitchen counters.  Epcot captures uncooperative shoes and also does a
good job of commandeering human clothes and hiding them in the closet so we
always have nice bedding.  Petunia is a good decoy because she appears sweet
and innocent.

We FLO agents are very brave and smart.  We use the human FML to send our
secret messages by computer when the humans aren't paying attention.
Roxanne is very good at knocking the keyboard onto the floor so we can all
send messages.

We are glad you are interested in our mission to take over everywhere.  Can
you start training and teaching the other ones with you to become agents?
We need all the help we can get.

over and out
special agent Harrybanana