From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 21:21:59 EDT
I have been looking around for a club near me and I seem to only find them
in the LA area.  I know there are some here!  I live about 15 mins east of
San Diego and wish to find more ferret people.  If you have any info you
can post or email at [log in to unmask]

I rescued the most lovely ferret in the world.  I had to pay the people
to get him out of there backyard, he was living outside in a small rabbit
cage.  I just felt so sorry for him.  He was very sick you could tell by
looking at him.  I just could not leave the poor guy there alone.  We had
two wonderful days together, I cant believe how fast he grew on me!  I
took him to a vet that has dealt with ferrets before and he had two large
tumors, he crossed over the rainbow bridge shortly after surgery.  He was
so sweet to me even thought he was miss treated.  I totally fell in love!

[CA]