From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 20:49:56 -0400
Well, I guess it had to happen.  I had all of these FML articles that were
flames of one sort or another.  Being only human, I decided to jump into the
fray and show just how human I could be.  The article got to be about six
pages long.  I'm sitting in my chair with this evil grin on my face and I
tackle yet another nasty comment.  I'm on a roll...they are gonna post an
FML that is nothing by my responses to all of these flames, comments,
innuendos, etc.  I'm gonna be famous!

Yeah.  Right.  My ferrets decided otherwise.  Three of them made a chain to
climb up on the computer desk as I am writing.  The other three worked on
the computer plug into the battery backup unit.  First, the desk group ran
across the keyboard one at a time (but very fast, for a ferret!) and one
was able to hit the "Highlight All" option, then the next one got the
delete button.  However, being a computer genius, I knew that there was a
backup of my typing!  I got ready to call it up just as the three by the
battery got the power plug out.  No power.  Computer is dead.  It didn't
have a chance to save the backup.  My post was erased.  I can't remember a
single thing that I was typing about.

Think this means anything?  I *swear* they were all laughing into their
little armpits as they all scattered throughout the house!

Ah well.  I guess this means I'm not allowed to keep the fires burning! :)

Todd and the (9-1-1-...what is your emergency?  A fire?  OK, we'll send a
fert right over!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
http://users.success.net/toddl/