From:
SukieCrandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 21:46:42 -0500
At 2:00 AM -0500 1/7/02, Automatic digest processor wrote:
>On December 5th, there was NO SNOW in that area, and those pictures taken
>of the waste could not have been taken that day.  I am not saying that
>the pics could not have been taken at another time on the property, but
>they were definatly not from the raid.  It makes me question a few of the
>things ALF states on there.

There were some other aspects of the indoor shots that also seem to have
been faked.

Thank you for mentioning the snow aspect; it gives an idea of the level of
"honesty" involved.  Who knows if those outside photos even are from MF?
They have aced their USDA inspections so that makes it questionable that
they could have such on-site dumps.  I'll tell you what bothered me at
first about the outdoor shots: they said that they had to rush, and they
were carrying, leading, dragging a bunch of animals, so how did they get
a chance to go to what would have to be a remote area if the USDA didn't
spot it?  It simply doesn't add up.  Now, you point out that it didn't
snow then despite snow in the photos.  All of this, leads me to think that
the outside shots are very possibly complete fakes.

At 2:00 AM -0500 1/7/02, Automatic digest processor wrote:
>The ALF in the UK are quite happy to let Mink loose 6000 at a time in
>Hampshire and seem not to mind that up to half of them are killed by
>cars and farmers before most the rest are caught.  We have a feral mink
>population now which is killing a lot of the local wildlife along the
>river banks, including our feral ferrets.  Chris.

Yes, it's been the same in the U.S. with them; animal life is simply
not of value to such people.

So, if animal life is not important to them, and the truth isn't, then
why believe them at all, rather than CHECKING first to see what else of
their's may be faked or may kill animals?  Remember that old saying: "Fool
me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me."?  I sure hope those
poor animals they took aren't dead in a ditch somewhere, despite what
they said; it would be consistent with their past.