From:
Sandy Gammage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 2010 06:48:03 -0700
Just one "Small addition" to yesterdays post.... I got so excited that
I finally had the website done that I forgot to post the link to the
website. -- THANK YOU Bill for adding it onto the post!

Here is the link to the Snoopy's Snugglers Ferret Bedding website:
http://www.ferretsheartnsoul.com/
I can be contacted through the website or at
[log in to unmask] or at [log in to unmask]

The Grand Opening Special of 10% off custom orders $75 and over and 5%
off custom orders less than $75 will be good until January 20, 2010.

If anyone finds anything on the website that needs improvement or
doesn't work, please let me know.

Thank you!

Sandy Gammage