Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 11:54:08 +0100
My boys have discovered their absolute favourite activity.  With all the
discussion of digging boxes on the FML lately I decided to give it a go.
My boys love to dig in the earth when they're out for a walk and as they
live outdoors I decided to give them a big box half full with potting
compost.  Wow!!!!!!  Woozle jumped straight in and dug right down to the
bottom, Hamish however will only lean over the side and dig with his front
feet.  If he slithers into the box completely, he leaps straight out
indignantly.  I have to keep sweeping up the compost and now have two
albino 'black footed':) ferrets!

Jane
Woozle and Hamish