Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 17:54:25 +1300
It's that time of week again!  Those kits had an absolute BALL today during
their eight week birthday photo shoot!  I have tongues flying, FERRETS
flying, heaps of fuzzy type pics from fuzzies moving so fast the camera
can't keep up!!  LOL

So, hopefully before long I'll actually have finished scanning (have a few
and I'm just scanning now) and they'll all be up.  One little girl in
particular (who's mama to be hasn't *yet* been told exactly what she's been
up to!) kept leaping from great heights, flipping, thumping, dropping, and
just plain being an energetic acrobat!!  She wouldn't sit still, until, at
the end of the photo time, she'd run out of puff!

Okay, I'd better continue scanning so they'll be ready to be looked at!

http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/kits/
(see I remembered this time!!)

Sam

To see some awesome ferret cards, drop in on
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~fanmail/cards/ferretcard.htm