From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 1998 23:37:24 +1300
Hello.  My name is Dipstick.  Also known as Dip, Dippy or dips*it and I am
an MF Ferret.  I was born in April 1996, and have grown (in my opinion)
into a fine specimen of ferrethood, all 4.8 lbs of finely tuned gib.

Yes, I chose my life from before I was even conceived.  I chose my mom and
pop, and I chose to be raised for the first few weeks of my life in a
little cage.  Alas, I have sinned.  I forced my owners to fall in love
with me at the pet store.  They were an easy mark.  I tried to stop myself
and couldn't!

I HAD TO BE CUTE!

I couldn't help myself!  I really really wanted to be good, and make sure
that nobody would buy me, after all, I was in a pet store.  But I couldn't
help myself!  I had to do it!!  That was three years ago, and I still feel
the shame of that first meeting.

I really did a good job on those poor people.  In fact, I'm with them
still.  Actually, I did a real great job of conning them, cause they've
taken me back to that pet store loads of times to visit.  They even found
out about a shelter place for homeless ferrets.  They're the ones that
don't sin and con people into taking them.

They've taken me to visit a couple of times, and once, even brought back
a friend!!  I feel kinda guilty though, cause I conned 'em in the first
place.  It's so awful me coming from that pet store place you know.  Lots
of people hate me cause I came from MF, but at least my family forgave me.
They didn't really even seem to notice I'd done wrong!!  But I didn't want
to tell them what I did, in case they got mad.

So, I joined MF Anonymous just to tell everyone how bad I felt for choosing
to come from MF in the first place, and tricking my family into buying me
from the pet store, and taking me back and educating people.  I promise I
won't do it again!  Not that my family would let me, cause they love me
anyway, regardless of my history.

Signed,

Dipstick