From:
Nicole Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 19:59:02 -0800
Okay so today I drove to NY to pick up two of the cutest lil ferrets I
have ever seen.  The owners were moving and had to find the boys a new
home.  So I go from dreaming of having ferrets to owning two hyper active
bundles of trouble LOL... and I have had them for about 5 hours LOL...

Anyway, I have a question.  I was curious if buying a children's playpen
would be just as good as a metal one... I figured maybe not if they
chewed threw it, but most are plastic stuff now... other than that
can anyone think of any other problems...

Plus does anyone have any suggestions to help me clip nails and clean
ears for the first time... I dont want to hurt them, and I have read
Ferrets for Dummies and every website I can find, but I am a lil paranoid
LOL...

Hope everyone is doing well!
tigressfair

PS... I missed one

Sorry guys, its me again... the paranoid new mother... does anyone know
of a really good ferret vet. in NE PA?  I live around the Bloomsburg
area.... Before something happens that I need one... I'd like to find
one you know??  LoL

Thanks again
tigressfair