Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 2009 23:56:21 -0700
I hope someone will clear up the giving tree situation soon- I had
thought it was someone helping Kris when i got the link for the new
tree- i just assumed so since nothing was said otherwise- so i
registered Critter Camp - then got an email to send in ferrets just to
try it & that they wouldnt be on permanent it was a trial- but i didnt
send any because all this started coming out about the controversy-

it is so sad bc Kris has worked so hard all this time every year on it-
if he were willing to keep doing it he should be able to bc it was just
fine as it was- anyone who rescues ferrets cannot possibly be upset by
any delays or mishaps- and i beleive we all got lots of gifts for our
ferrets from it- at least i saw lots of thank you posted thats for
sure!

if someone wanted to help ro take over they should have talked to him
first to ask and see what they could do to work together- that is only
right-

for now we will wait to see what is decided until we post any ferrets
anywhere-

and again we will say THANK YOU to kris for the amazing kindess of the
work he's done over the years for all the rescued ferrets out there-
the giving tree is a fantastic way for the ferret community to help
shelter ferrets- and i only wish the other animnals we care for had
such a resource as well- we have recommended it to other groups- but
they ahvent had anyone step up to actually do it as yet-

beth
www.crittercamp.biz