From:
Chris Lloyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 11:52:41 +0100
At a countryside show one spring a few years ago a very posh and
attractive young lady came up to our display stand saying she had a
problem with her two boys. They had started fighting and had to be
separated and one had started to bite her, then after looking at the
hob I was holding said one of her ferrets balls looked like mine but
the other's dangly bits were bald. It turned out she had bought these
ferrets the year before and this was their season, she had a boy and a
girl. Apparently it was the hob that had started to bite the back of
her neck, as all the blokes on the stand had the erg to do the same
thing we went to the beer tent and left one of our girls to explain
to the lady why her amorous hob was biting the back of her neck.

Chris

--
Mr Chris Lloyd
07092 027588