From:
Lili Peck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 1996 01:23:27 -0400
The San Francisco SPCA will be presenting their annual "Animal Wing Ding"
this Sunday, June 9.  Ferret groups including the Golden State Ferret
Society, CDFA, Legion of Superferrets and, hopefully Ferrets Anonymous, will
be represented in the parade and at a booth at this FREE all day pet
festival.  In addition, FerretWare will have a booth selling ferret goodies.
We hope ferret lovers from all over will join us and support the ferret
contingent as we need all the positive exposure we can get.  The SPCA will
be closing down streets for blocks around and the festival will include
food, live bands, pet demonstrations, shows and pet supplies.  The SF SPCA
is located on 16th St.  between Bryant and Harrison.  If you are interested
in helping out please send e-mail to [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
And a final reminder: PLEASE DO NOT BRING FERRETS!!!  THEY ARE STILL ILLEGAL
IN CALIFORNIA.