Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2012 13:31:48 -0500
New Rainbow Bridge shared some real concerns with us, regarding 101
Dalmations--and then I was reminded of the chihuahua craze, some years
ago after Beverly Hills Chihuahua came out.

I decided to call Alison Parker, director & producer of The Ferret
Squad, and have a chat.

I shared some real concerns as a sanctuary with over 100 residents, and
discovered that this movie will be educational as well as entertaining.
In the film, a shelter mom discusses ferret care, and educates a
potential adopter. Many stories are shared as to how the ferrets came
into the shelter. The movie presents a unique opportunity to educate
the public a bit.

Alison is a ferret owner herself, and her love for them shines through.
I believe she has had some inflammatory responses today, and was unsure
at first, of the purpose of my call. Still, she was accessable, and
warm. She answered all of my questions honestly, and it was a good
talk.

I believe she intends to use this movie to do good things for ferrets,
and we have made a contribution to The Ferret Squad.

Alison, if you`re reading this--we`re counting on you.

Love,
Zoo