Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2007 12:18:03 -0500
Merry Christmas and I sure found a great way to spend the day before...
Looking at a few if God's greatest creatures and the love humans can
have for them. If you don't have time, save this post/email. Because
every movie here is very much worth your time.

omg! Too cool.. a siberian weasel playing with a ferret outside (turn
it up to hear their little voices):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsSVcqWZpHE

Sweet Russian man with gentle sweet faced kissy Sable.  Look at that
face:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NA3pSUx4dw

Holy crap!!!  Look at these!  Insy binsy weasels the size of a thumb
(the Russian man rescued them):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJNHrbhaS5s

Sable and big ole Russian Ferret in love:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7GXUJ7aF8s

Tiny baby pet Sables:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwzeI3qxOJ0

And for Kitty fans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FocMO09zmXo

I could NOT keep up with this pet ... this is truly a ferret on crack
(siberian weasel):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_D4xwdEky4

* Lastly, you wanna see a ferret? I mean a REAL ferret ... on steroids?
lol. I"ve been a fan of these for yeaaaaaaaaaaars. Russian Ferrets.
Heres one playing with a Kolonok:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF_bwB_T4TU

For more of this guys movies of sables, russian ferrets, weasels, and
kolonoks ...
http://www.youtube.com/user/polevv

Wolfy