Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 16:15:27 -0400
It's taken me this long to recover enough to get to the keyboard to thank
you all for the wonderfully fantastic time I too had at the symposium.
To the faces connected to the names I did get to meet.  And to those that
I didn't get the pleasure of meeting.  And thank you to my bunch who all
made sure I didn't get too wiped out.  This was one of the most fun times
I have had in so very long.

God Bless you Fert lovers.  If there was just one non-ferret person in
the bunch who didn't get why we have the reputatation for being madly
in love with ferts, they now have seen the love and power of the fur in
action.  I bet that they now understand.  Thank you .  all of you.

Sue & Crew