From:
Kelly Driscoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 03:43:51 EDT
Hello!
I was just wondering abuot a couple of things... Is apple sauce an
acceptable treat for ferrets?  Whenever Pip has a hypoglycemic episode i
give her some with a little Karo syrup in it and the others always try to
get some too... and also, my little gal, Sasha seems to have a taste for
my ex boyfriend.  Everytime he visits she chomps him, whether it be ankles,
arms, or legs.  However, she doesn't ever do it to anyone else... does
anyone else's ferret have a "taste" for a particular person?

thanks,
Kelly and the Horde:
Pip, Sasha, Liam, and Dakota