From:
Lin Talbot-Koehl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2011 02:41:20 -0400
Yesterday, I stated:
>Yep -- they are coming from a higher distance in the 2nd video. I
>don't know if they're "stunned" or not. I wasn't there. I was simply
>explaining how the trick was done, as well as my personal experiences
>w/ one of these types of small, family circuses, & how I've observed
>one of them in regards to how they treat & train their animals.
>
>I have already stated that I do not choose to get involved in a debate
>about this. Since I do not know anything about this circus, perhaps
>you should take your concerns up w/ them personally.

I will add this, though -- these ferrets have obviously been TRAINED to
do this trick. If they got into the coat, they knew what was coming. I
will watch the video again, but I didn't notice any ferrets that looked
stunned or injured. I *did* see one sneezing (a sneezing ferret? OMG!).
I will also add that it's impossible to tell *what* that coat is made
of, from a video. It could be fur.....or it could be *fake*. I don't
know.

Again -- if anyone has any doubts or concerns, it would be more useful
to contact the circus directly, rather than speculate about it here.
And that's my final answer.

Lin