From:
Georgina Barratt-See <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:12:58 +0800
This post is to Jessica.

Welcome to the FML!  There are quite a few people living in Australia on
the FML.  We often don't say much, but learn from our more knowledgeable
overseas counterparts.  That being said, there are a few VERY knowledgeable
people from Australia!!  (Hi Amy, Kylie!)

Anyway, in regards to your question.  I live in Sydney, and there is a very
good vet in Balmain, if that's where you're from.  I know that there are
quite a few people from Perth on this list, and they could probably direct
you to vets in Perth.  I think also that there are some from Melbourne.

If you're in Queensland, as far as I know at the moment, ferrets are still
illegal there, so be careful.

There are a couple of lists that I belong to, but they are not very active
at all at the moment.  They are Aussie Ferret Lovers and Sydney Ferret
Lovers.  Here's the subscription information:

Post message: [log in to unmask]
Subscribe:  [log in to unmask]
Unsubscribe:  [log in to unmask]