From:
"Michael Schieman, Mee Maw and ferrets" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 23:49:29 -0400
Hi folks!

Us and the Old Folks sure has been scratchin' our headbones, tryin' to
finger out what was happenin' to all of the mails that we has sent and
received since we gotted this new pooter with that Winders 95 thingy on it.

Mee Maw gotted a call today from a very upset customer what got a whole
bunch of mail back from the Post Office 'cause the addresses weren't no
good.  Well now.  It seems that this here fancy new pooter has been savin'
all our mail on something called a 'virtual drive' - whatever the heck that
is.  What ended up happenin' is that parts of our letters was bein' printed
on stuff that was run through this here ink-jerk machine that we gots.  It's
supposed to put addresses on the stuff , but it was printin' bits and pieces
of our emails on some of them envelopes.  Hoo - hah.  What a mess!

Well, Paw Paw done throwed a fit.  Mee Maw went off to choir practice,
sayin' that it was all Paw Paw's fault on account of because he made this
new pooter talk and do other stuff.

Us two come in here to the pooter room and it didn't take us long to set
things right.  These here neckworks just needs a good bite on the neck to
let them know who's in charge.  Shucks, weren't nothin' that two mighty
ferts like us couldn't handle.

So, now all of our stuff will be saved on our very own one gigawatt drive
thingy.  We'll do our best to keep up.

Many much hugs and loves,

Tater and Odie - Proud owners of Paw Paw and Mee Maw