From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 08:14:36 -0500
folks, i need to put flooring down in this new house that I'm buying and
i wanted people's advice on hardwood vs the laminates.  I've laid pergo
before, about 8 years ago, and it seemed to scratch easily but I've also
had hardwood finishes that the ferrets peed through.  Someone who has
dogs recommended Bruce prefinished hardwood to me.  Does anyone who have
ferrets have advice on which hardwood or laminate will hold up to the
ferrets?  I'd like to get a prefinished just because of the timing of
getting this done before I and they move on Thursday.

thanks

becki kain