Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 02:38:04 -0500
Marion,
Sorry to say you are not alone.  Chris also a friend.  I hope it doesn't
take you to long to deal with her passing.  You still have her brothers.
They need you.  That is how I try to think of it when I loose a pet.
Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  I took a picture of one of
dogs that was killed last year and it still brings tears to my eyes.  She
was killed just before my Dad died.

Good luck and God Bless.  God Bless you too Chris.