From:
[log in to unmask] (Cindy Aleszczyk)
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 1994 12:29:20 -0500
Hi All.

To Rochelle:

I just had my two munchkins altered in mid-October.  Spaying/ descenting and
 neutering/ descenting cost $300.  $75 for each of the descentings and the spay
was 10 or 20 higher than the neutering.  However, I'm very pleased with the
way both fuzzies have healed (and how much better the house smells!)

To anon regarding Hagerstown Octoberfest:

My SO and I as well as our two youngsters (Beren and Pippin) attended the
Hagerstown show.  They were neutered/spayed and descented the following
Monday.  I have seen occasional slimy, green, runny stools, but nothing
else seems out of the norm.  Eating, playing, maintaining weight and
hydration.  I thought it was stress induced from the busy day at the
show as well as the surgery and being away from home.  I'm not sure which
munchkin is making the greenies, as they are so infrequent and I haven't seen
either one of them actually doing the deed.  Good luck with your babies!

They haven't been into anything either.  They really are picky about people
food and even cat treats.  They only seem to like bananas and raisins, always
given in moderation.  Niether seem to be chewers, except for the white cotton
rug in the kitchen.  I've fixed that problem by spraying bitter apple on the
place where they were chewing...seems to have solved the problem.

Take care all!!

Cindy, Beren and Pippin