From:
Linda Stuart and Rose Anne Wiles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 20:57:38 -0500
Pixel has invented a new game.  All my kids' toy balls contain jingle bells,
and the balls all happened to be on top of the bed in the girls' room today.
Pixel , who had been napping under the bedspread, woke up and moved under
the covers, bumping into one of the balls.  It tinkled.  She pushed.  When
she realized what was happening, she made a game out of running around under
the covers and pushing all three balls around.  It was just *too* cute!

BTW, could anyone refresh my memory about the reaspm for the tattoos on the
ferrets' toes?  I know a reference was made to the dot on the second toe on
the left hind foot, some time back, but I can't now find it.  Pixel is a
Marshall's ferret and has this toe dot.

Love to all,
Pixel: Mom, does this game ring any bells for you?
Shiva: You are a noisy somebody, you know that?
Linda: Don't look at me. I just work here.