From:
Dee Race <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 16:43:39 EST
Hello All -

I'm borrowing a friend's computer to post this so any response from me will
be delayed.

On a recent trip out of town I came across a 'Pet Pac' small animal carrier.
This is very similar to the front packs that everyone at the ferret shows
wear with their fuzzies inside.  This one was made of heavy nylon, straps
that crossed in back, a harness clip sewn in, and large enough for 3
fuzzies.  A separate fleece liner was also available.  Price?  -- $40 for
the Pac, $18 for the liner.  I really like the pac but the price is a bit
steep for me.

Has anyone dealt with this company recently?  I copied the phone number off
the tag but it's disconnected.  OR-does anyone know of a distributor with
better pricing?

Feel free to e-mail directly the information will get to me eventually.  I
don't know if this is something many people would be interested in.  Thank
You in advance.

Dooks to all.

June
Trevor, Dodger, and Beast