From:
Cheryl & Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 08:06:47 -0400
Hi All,

Great news .  We received a tremedous donation from Home 4 the Holidays
that will surly put to good use.  We also thank Kym Barone who like the
angel she is swooped down and was able to relieve some of the pressure
and get 11 of our sweeties adopted to good homes.  Since we are thanking
everyone we would like to thanks Lisa for her undying devotion to our
shelter and Ela who has always been there for us.  We thanks Patty for
the few hours she gave us and hope Tracy will get better.

Cheryl, Steve and the our business of freeking ferrets at
www.sjferret.com or our business at www.tamart.com