Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 10:41:09 EST
Well as far as how its caused Im not so sure..  Doubt that its mite
related because my Tig has one Califlower ear and has never had mites.  I
know he's had it since 10 weeks old which is when we got him.  As far as
the taking care of it goes..  I just have to clean that ear more often to
prevent ear infections which he's more prone to getting because as Doc
says "not enough air gets in there" but other than that I can't say he's
or it's been more of a problem.  When he was young he had one bad ear
infection but after that cleared up we've had no problems.  We just pay
more attention to that one ear.

I surely hope that this would not keep you from adopting these precious
babies.

Dooks
Leanne B
Cali, Tig, Rascal, Cocoa, Jewels, Pugsly,  Sammy and Snoopy