From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 15:11:24 EST
Hi everyone,
Just thought I would write to everyone and let you know how things are
going here!  Well, in the last three days we have gotten almost three
feet of snow.  So things are a bit slow moving around here!  *smiles*
A town just north of me is out of power for five days and in the process
of fixing them we are expected to lose our for a bit to!  We have someone
to rent a generator from for $25 a day so we will be OK it looks like
(meaning we can keep water and heat).  We have placed many of the healthy
young Utah kids into new homes now we need to work on the older kids and
the ones who are not the best of health.  So if you are in the Spokane
area and looking for a kids we have lots to chose from all ages and all
colors!  We are still in need of hammies and really warm blankets for the
kids.  In the last two weeks we have taken in many new kids too.  As we
place 1 we are getting two it seems!  Hope this time finds you all well!
God bless

Ferret Dooks and tugs
Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County
1 w. Montgomery Rd.
Deer Park WA. 99006
1-509-262-9556
www.geocities.com/therealkechara/rescue.html