From:
Sarah Branham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 16:40:50 EDT
Bad news...again.

I'm kicking myself right now..hard.  My dad and I missed a small cut out
space in the side of the 'problem cabinet'.  The side it's on is the side
that is against the dish washer.  We couldn't see it, or reach it.  The
only way I saw it was that I was looking for Ginger...again.  She's been
gone for a day.  I was worried at first.  Then I thought maybe she was
sleeping.  But when we went to bed last night and woke up this morning and
still no Ginger, I began to worry again.  I've tried her favorite noise
toys.  I've tried leaving food out.  It went untouched.  I even took Max
into the kitchen and played with him noisily and still...no Ginger.  I
feel like I'm getting a big "I told you so!" And I keep thinking about how
scared she might be.  Or how cold.  Or how hot.  Or how hungry.  Or how
thirsty.  Please, keep Ginger in your thoughts and if there's ANYTHING at
all you can suggest, please, let me know.  I've even tried putting litter
around the place, so maybe she might smell it.

Thanks in advance,
-Sarah