Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 16:25:52 -0700
Hi all
Boy I go out of touch for one day and all h@##( we don't say dat word here)
breaks loose.

A little girl came in named Bianca.  I gave her da tour and showed her all
da sights and attractions.  She had to check everything out on da Fruit Bar
to see if there waz anything dat she liked.  She went over to da Twizzler
Tower and checked dat out to see if she liked any of dat.  Then she went
over to da Cheerios Chain to see if there is anything there dat she liked.
She ate a little here and a little there.  She sure does have a sweet fang
though.  She said she feels a lot better now.  She said to send her luv and
lots of hugs and cuddles to her mommy.

Another little girl came in later named Snickers.  I gave her da tour as
well and showed her where all da sights and attractions were.  She waz also
interested in da Fruit Bar but only to see what waz there.  She said she
waz going over to da Ferretvite Festival and lap up a lot of ferretvite
and dance da night away.  I went over there later and she waz dancing up a
storm and having a ball.  She waz lapping away at da ferretvite too.  When
they closed down and threw everyone out they all went over to Hammock Haven
and had a nap.  She said to send her luv and lots of kisses and huggs to
her mommy.

A little guy named Binky came in later.  I gave him da tour of da palce
and showed him all da sights and attractions there were.  He waz really
interested in da Gravy Gourmet and went over there and ate quite bit of it.
Then he headed off to da Crazy Kars to get in a race.  He waz a rookie at
dat all right as he totalled a car and partially wrecked another one.  He
seemed to have a ball at it though.  Lucky they can't get hurt here or da
way he waz driving I might have had to greet him twice.  He seemed to get
better at it as time went on.  He might learn to drive if he is here long
enough.  He said to send lots of luv to hiz daddy along with some hugs and
cuddles.

A little girl came in later named Christina Kutefert.  She waz met by her
brother Willie along with Lady Rascal, Zues and da whole bunch.  They
wanted to know what had been going on at home.  So they sat down and she
filled them in on all da news and gossip.  This took some time with many
questions.  After they were done they headed off to explore and show her
all da sights and attractions.  They later went over to da Tube Park where
they got invovled in da tube races.  They did very well and you could see
they had been practicing at it although Muttley is still a little slow on
da uptake.  She said to send lots of luv and kisses to her daddy and her
shelter mommy.

I looked up Buddy in my computer and found her over at da Wrestling matches
watching da Show.  I sat down to talk to her for a while.  She said she
had indeed found her friends Xan, AD, Pippy.  But she waz not aware of da
others but now dat she waz she waz going to look them up and see if they
wanted to keep in touch.  I gave her your message and she said she is
feeling bunches better.  As for dat kao stuff we don't have dat her Yuck.
She said to send lots of hugs and kisses along with her luv.

I am off to get me a cheweasel and I am going to hide it better.  You
would think we had a bunch of theives around her or something da way
stuff disappears.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee