Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 1994 08:11:34 -0500
Liana- I'm sorry to here about Akira but I'm glad, as you are, that it
was discovered early. Best Wishes on recovery :) Though mine haven't had
a similar time to need comfort I do think the bedding idea sounds good.
When we got our second one we switched the bedding back and forth before
letting them sleep together and it seemed to help. Also, Brandy, loves to
sleep in my clothes hamper. I know they're pretty sensitive to smells so
it may help him. (I'm not sure if Brandy is wanting to smell me or just
snuggle into a pile of soft clothes ;)         Angi Brandy & Blaze