From:
Signe Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 01:05:13 -0500
I just found a Ferret Reference in a recent detective thriller: There's
this hit woman for the Mafia who constantly travels around the country
knocking people off for large sums of cash.  She's got multiple bank
accounts, ID's, charge cards, etc.  under different names and addresses.
FBI guys track down one of the names and find a real woman at a real
address, but then realize that this particular woman can't be the
killer...guess why?  Because she has nine ferrets and doesn't dare leave
them alone in her house!  Is there a lesson here for future FBI profilers?
("She must be innocent!  She has ferrets!")

Also...a question for those of you with the Budweiser screensaver.  My
lizards do their thing, but the ferret only pops up at very widely spaced
and unpredictable intervals, so when I try to show him to others they
accuse me of having hallucinated him.  How do you get him to pop up when
you want him to?

Signe