Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 16:17:57 +1300
Hey guys!!

I'm putting some pictures from my trip into a ferret photo competition!!
I'm lucky;o) they limited the photos to one photo per ferret family, not
one photo per photographer!!  LOL So, I've put in a few of the better pics
from my trip and they've graciously allowed me to put some in for different
ferret families across the States (and British Columbia!) Since I only had
a couple that qualified for the "Fall" (otherwise known as Autumn!)
competition, most of mine are in the "Non-Fall" category hehehe

Anyway, when they've had the time to put up the pictures, I've put in
ferrets from California, British Columbia, Virginia Beach, Pennsylvania,
Texas, New Mexico... oh all sorts of places ;o) Now... I know I have the
most gorgeous ferrets around, but I haven't had a chance to take decent
pics of my own yet!!  So everyone else has a little time to get theirs in
before my gorgeous babies get a looksee ;o) (okay just kidding, I know some
of you may think you have better ferrets... I can't help you being biased
hehe) The address they'll be found at is:

http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/ferret_photo.html

and you can send the pictures in to: [log in to unmask]

Now... where's my camera so I can take some pictures of mine?

Sam