Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:06:20 -0400
Robin wrote:
In regards to that pink thong?  Look closer to Wolfy, while your there
ask her why the men in her house beat their chesta like monkeys and play
bongos.  It's very disturbing.  No wonder Renee passes out when she gets
there.

Robin, it's not the men beating their chests that causes me to pass out -
it's Wolfy's cooking (if you can call it that).  I have to tell you that
Sean is coming along really terrific with his kitchen skills.  Wolfy,
though, just keeps putting water glasses down beside the Ferrets
magazines she has conveniently marked for my reading.

BTW, I noticed when I was in the office of one of our favorite vets, that
Dr. Jerry Murray also marks articles in HIS copies of Ferrets Magazine
for his patients to read!  Hmm, who started what here?

renee :)